Quickbooks Plugin Changes - Re-Export Ledger Batches
Revision as of 12:15, 16 February 2009 by Erin N.
The Re-export Prior Transactions command button on the GL export panel in GL Batches is used to re-export previously voided information sent from eoStar to Quickbooks.
Re-Export Example One
- The following is the GL batch posted in Quickbooks, all numbered eo1096.
- Back in eoStar, when clicking on the Re-export Prior Transactions command button on the GL export panel in GL Batches screen, a popup message appears claiming that the transactions connot be sent in order to prevent duplicate postings.
Re-Export Example Two
- In this example, all the transactions have been voided in Quickbooks.
- When the Re-export Prior Transactions button is clicked in eoStar, the transactions are re-posted into Quickbooks.
- In Quickbooks, the orders will re-appear as non-voids.
- When attempting to re-export the data again, the error message will appear.