orders which the products are sold prior to shipment. Typically pre-sell orders are entered into the system using the Salesperson Handheld - Presell Orders screen; however, they may be added through the backend Orders>Pre-Sell menu option.
How to Create a Pre-Sell Order
- For more information, see Order Entry Screen.
- Go to Orders>Pre-Sell.
- Using the drop down arrows select the Customer, Pre-Seller, Ship Date, Driver, and where it was sold from (Warehouse or truck).
- Click the command button Start Order.
- Using the drop down arrow, select the Item.
- Select the Quantity and Package type.
- Click the command button Add.
- Forecast - predicts what the customer may buy based on past purchases
- 90 day history - shows what the customer has bought within 90 days
- Order # on ##/##/#### - shows past orders
- Select the order off the center list.
- On the bottom of the screen, any changes to the order may be made as well as the Invoice Total.
- Taxes can be charged by selecting the check box next to Charge Tax.
- Additional charges, such as Freight charges or Per Package charges may be added by clicking the link Additional Charges. (See Additional charges.)
- When all changes are complete with the order, select the command button Post.