orders which the products are sold out of the Truck. Off-Truck orders affect the truck inventory rather than the inventory in the warehouse.
How to Create a Off-Truck Order
- For more information, see Order Entry Screen.
- Go to Orders>Off-Truck.
- Using the drop down arrows select the Customer, Driver, Delivered, and where it was sold from (warehouse or truck).
- Click the command button "Start Order."
- Using the drop down arrow, select the Item.
- Select the Quantity and Package type.
- Click the command button "Add...".
- Forecast - predicts what the customer may buy based on past purchases.
- 90 day history - shows what the customer has bought within 90 days.
- Order # on ##/##/#### - shows past orders.
- Select the order off the center list.
- On the bottom of the screen, any changes to the order may be made as well as the Invoice Total.
- Taxes can be charged by selecting the check box next to Charge Tax.
- Additional charges, such as Freight charges or Per Package charges may be added by clicking the link to Additional Charges. See Additional charges.
- When all changes are complete with the order, select the command button Post.