Note: IBT - Illinois Business Tax Numbers
To add company information to the export file, setup the company data on the Illinois Panel in the Configure Database screen.
In order for employees to access this screen, the "Taxes>Illinois>Reports" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
Changes 2011 - Clockwork
Changes in April 2011 to the IDOR tax submission specifications have revealed the great difficulty we face in ensuring that our tax-submission procedures adhere to the standards set forth by IDOR. As a distributor, Clockwork is in a position to receive information in a far timelier manner, allowing them to ensure compliance. It is for this reason that we are happy to announce our partnership with Clockwork.
Our contact at Clockwork is:
- Tim Peck
- 630-256-7085 VM #7085
- The changes are in version 22.214.171.124 and higher.
- To export the data, you set the date range and click on the gather tax data. You also need to set the export directory. This should be a directory that will be accessible by Clockwork.
Illinois Tax Reporting Walkthrough
File Via CGT (Clockwork Gallonage Tax):
- Go to Taxes>Illinois>File via CGT.
- Click the hyperlink Setup Illinois Connection Info, to set up company and transmitter information.
- The Illinois Taxes popup is divided into four main steps. Common fields such as customer addresses and product gallonage are pulled from their respective eoStar record set. These steps are:
- Any existing computations will also be listed on the Illinois Taxes popup.
- When finished making changes, click the command button Done.