ION Report - AR Writeoffs
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access AR Writeoff Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create a AR Writeoff Report
- Select AR Writeoff off of the Reports panel.
- Select the warehouses used on the Warehouses panel.
- On the Date Selection Panel, select the date settings.
- Add any formulas on the Formula's panel.
- In the Fields & Figures panel, select the columns wanted in the report. A field is something that the report is grouped by, and a figure is something that is added up within a group.
- In the Customer Information panel, select the fields wanted in the report.
- The drop down arrow brings up the Customer Include or Exclude screens to select the customers for the report.