Handheld - Shelf Setup
Shelf Sequence Plugin, the ability to create a specific sequence of items on the pre-sell and off-truck invoices. This also affects the order entry. For more information, see EoMobileCF Shelf Sequence.
How-To Setup a Shelf Sequence for a Customer on the Handheld
- From the main screen, tap the hyperlink Run Route.
- On the Run route screen, select the customer.
- Tap Service and then Shelf Setup.
- This list contains the shelf sequence for the selected customer.
- To add products to this list, either type in the number and tap #, or use the search button to search for the products.
- Use the Up and Down arrows to set the sequence.
- Use the Delete button to delete products in the sequence.
- The Star menu :
- Set Window ... cur= ### days - This is the number of days of information examined to determine the products sold to the customer.
- Zap Red ... Unsold Within Window - This will delete all products marked in red. (Red products are unsold products in the time range.)
- Add Green ... Sold Within Window - This will add all products sold within the time range to the shelf sequence.
- When finished making changes, tap the hyperlink Save Shelf Setup.