Customer Schedule Panel
Customer Records contains all the attributes associated with each customer. For the sake of simplicity, customers are defined as those who purchase product from the distributor or bottler.
The Schedule Panel allows users to:
- Set up schedules for the customer to be serviced and alter those schedules.
- Assign pre-sellers, inside sellers, merchandisers, and drivers to the customer.
- Pre-sellers, inside sellers, and off-truck salespeople can be set as the main salesperson for the customer.
- Delivery Drivers and Vend Drivers can be set as the main driver for the customer.
- Enter the business hours and delivery windows for their customers.
- Make customers inactive when they do not need to be serviced (such as when they are closed for the season).
This page has been updated and moved to eoDocs, our new documentation platform. You can access the updated page here.