Access to the concurrency manager is restricted to users with the proper permissions and the Administrator login. The permission check box File>Database Administration>Concurrency Manager can be found under the Records>Employee>Records Plugins panel underneath the heading "eoStar Core".
How-To Release Concurrency Locks Using the Concurrency Manager
- Log on to eoStar
- Go to File>Database administration>Concurrency Manager and select the lock(s) you want to release.
- Select the Release Locks for Selected Objects command button.
- Click the command button Done.
Concurrency Error Messages
As of September 2008, it is now possible to release Concurrency locks from an error message without having to go to the Concurrency Manager screen, if the user has permission to do so. The two error messages are as follows:
- The following error message appears when the user does not have permission to release the concurrency locks.
- The following error message appears when the user has permission to release the concurrency locks. To release the locks, click the command button Force Release.